Wed, 03 Aug|
8-Week Evening Course - Online (Interactive)
Learn simple solutions to the toughest challenges you have as a parent and caregiver. Your children deserve a calmer home and so do you. Parenting is more than just 'winging it’ - it’s a chance for us to heal.
Time & Location
03 Aug 2022, 20:00 IST – 28 Sept 2022, 22:00 IST
About the Event
- 8-week evening course
- Course Fee: € 235 per person
- 3rd August - 28th September 2022 (1 week break on 17/08/2022)
- Wednesdays 8pm - 10pm (including a short tea break)
- Online (Zoom)
- Confidentiality is crucial for parents to feel safe, therefore no recording will be permitted during the sessions
- Find a quiet space in your home and leave the world behind you
- You will meet no more than 11 parents and care-givers
Parenting is a job for life.
Nobody expects to be perfect and the question is: how do you accept yourself and your child with all of life’s imperfections?
My acquired parenting skills have served me so well over the years and have taught me that I don’t need to get everything right all the time.
It is freeing me off this constant guilt and the need to overprotect my children.
You will be amazed how much less you need to do as a parent for your child to be happy, confident, reliable, honest and loving.
Children just want us to be ourselves.
They are so capable and all they would like is for their parents to be happy, at least that is what my children tell me.
What you will experience when you join my course is a more loving and heart-felt approach to parenting as well as helping you with more consistency and follow through.
If you are ready to drop reward charts and punishment and are open to a way of parenting that allows you to see different perspectives including your child’s - then this course is for you.
Book your place below and get more out of being a parent while your child is young.
One of the most common things I hear parents of grown up children say, is:
"I wish I had a second chance to parent my children again but with the experience and wisdom I have now”.
What if you could have this wisdom now?
My parenting courses are not only about learning and hearing what you are doing wrong.
First and foremost, I would like to support you: the parent.
If you sign up and don’t enjoy the first evening or feel that this parenting style is simply not for you - you can ask for your full money back after attending night one.
Here is the agenda based on Jane Nelsen's Positive Discipline approach to parenting:
- An introduction to different parenting styles and how they may impact children longterm
- Having the courage to accept to be an imperfect parent
- Gaining mastery and acquiring knowledge why children misbehave and what to do about it
- Your own self-care as a parent
- What a child is really trying to communicate when you feel triggered
- Giving yourself a break when things are not going well
- Being an effective communicator so that your children do what you need them to do
- How to stop sibling rivalry and gaining an insight into birth order
- Ending rewards and bribes so that your child co-operates without: What’s in it for me?
If any of the above is awakening an interest in you, I am happy to have a brief free call.
After our informal chat, there is no pressure to sign up - it is just to suss out if it is for you before committing and embarking on this transformational journey.
Click the free call button in my ‘Contact’ section above to arrange a date and time that suits us both.
Here are the 8 dates for the Wednesdays of my upcoming course:
1. 3rd August
2. 10th August
NO COURSE on 17th August (on holidays)
3. 24th August
4. 31st August
5. 7th September
6. 14th September
7. 21st September
8. 28th September