Saturday Workshop (Face-to-Face) in Wilton, Cork
Time & Location
About the Event
Children won't listen and how to get them to co-operate?
Here are the details:
- Date: Saturday, 27th November 2021
- Time: 9am - 4pm (including an hour lunch break free for yourself)
- Fee: € 120
- Venue: Bru Columbanus, Wilton, Cork
- You bring just yourself and leave the world behind
- I will have some tea/coffee and snacks for short breaks during the day
- You are free to leave at any time if it’s not for you
- Your money can be returned if this approach is not what you expected
This Saturday workshop I am offering, is all about your child and you having a better way of communicating with each other.
We often feel like pulling our hair out when our children wont do as we say.
Have a whole day to yourself and find out what you can do to help your child make the right decision and set an example how relationships can work.
We often don’t realise how our parenting impacts our children’s life forever.
We just want to get over the challenges now and not deal with the aftermaths of what we do.
How we approach our children has a much wider and longer influence than we can see in the short-term.
Taking this one day workshop could have a profound, strong and lasting affect on your child’s life.
It is of course a busy time of year and you don’t have much notice.
However, what if clearing your calendar for the 27th November 2021 could give you a calmer Christmas than otherwise you wouldn’t have had?
You are a parent for life and what you do differently now can make everything change that you have done so far.
It is never too late no matter what age your children are.
You deserve a calmer home and that’s why I want to help you.